Mount Litera Zee School’s admission process seeks to provide every child with fair and equal opportunity to develop her ability and potential towards successful completion of education. The admission process shall begin a year in advance.
Entry Criteria for Admission
Note: Assessments are only meant to determine support requirements of the child. It is not a criterion for rejection of admission.
- Admission to schools in metros will be granted on the basis of prevailing norms of the regulatory authority
- Kidzee students will be granted admission to Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis
- The neighbourhood residence parameter shall be considered only if it is a norm by the local regulatory authority
- Admission preference shall be extended to the student's siblings. However, the minimum admission criteria will be applicable
Conditions to the above rule: If the sibling has any learning disability, the candidate shall be given admission preference depending upon the availability of support system. However, in case of physical disability, admissions shall be granted subject to management's discretion.
Admission for students with special needs
- Admissions of children with special needs shall be routed through the Head of Child Development & Academics, Zee Learn Ltd. This decision shall be considered final. The decision shall be based on facilities and services that can be offered by Mount Litera Zee School
- Mount Litera Zee School students with identified learning disabilities shall be provided support in the form of a resource centre or advisory services